Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm a Shameless Hussy

Yes I am. I took inspiration from Adam of Amateur Gourmet who had sneakily inserted a "Buy Me Things" section into his blog. I thought that was hilarious and highly ingenious. So, in the spirit of capitalism and shameless sponging, I decided I would put in a section of wishful thinking here.


Honestly, if anyone even reads this and sends me stuff I shall fall off my chair. After which I would have to include "chiropractor" in the wishlist.

Er ... if anyone would really (fingers, eyes and legs crossed) like to send me stuff from my wish list, please email me. Scary emails will not be responded to.


Stephanie

2 Comments:

Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

ooh ! shamelessly wish list is a right name for this - chuckle !

9:27 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Heh! Falling off chair now .. bloody hell now need to go see the Chinese doctor ...

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home