Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

B is for Benefit Benetint & Bouchon & Bittersweet ...

Benefit Benetint
My all-time favourite cosmetic aid which I adore with every atom of my bare face! Unfortunately, it's not something that is sold in Singapore so I usually have to beg visiting friends to get me a bottle. Last bottle was smashed into a million pieces (along with my shattered heart and nerves) in a horrible accident.




The ultimate insult is that they don't even deliver it to Singapore.

Damn you, Benefit! Damn you for luring me to your rosy embrace and then denying me!


For the sake of your innocent eyes, please send me a bottle!

Bouchon by Thomas Keller

I harbour a strong secret lust for this book. Honestly, just the cover is enough to turn me into a dribbling idiot.



.

Bittersweet

Aaaaahhhh, my all time favourite chocolate! Bittersweet ... watch me drool. How can I not love this book???!!!

Breville Indoor Grill

Not having a garden sucks! It means no grilling which is a pity as I love a good barbeque. I like the look of this indoor grill - not that I have that much space in my kitchen but it seems like a very well made indoor grill. But then again, what do I know since I've never tried it. But if anyone wants to send one over for me to try ... LOL.



Bonjour Wine Cube

I love wines but firstly, they are ridiculously overpriced in Singapore and the weather is shite for maintaining wines properly. I either have to drink the lot very quickly or refrigerate them - not the best option with my super-cold fridge. I saw this and thought what a fabulous and cute idea! It's a little chunky and ugly looking - I wonder if they have this in turquoise or lavendar to go with my bedroom decor?

Bundt Pans

I like things small so I would usually eschew bundts but this bundtlette pans with roses just appeal to me!

Blowtorch

I know. The idea of me with a blowtorch should frighten many people. But surprisingly, I've always been very careful and lucky with fire ... *Grin*.

Buddha Bowl

Ommm indeed - I love this bowl for it's funky shape.


Bangle Stand

I have to find ways of storing my costume jewelry for performances, and that is a huge challenge. I saw this bangle stand recently and thought it is a great idea. Best of all, it's a little decorative too.

Black Truffle Honey

Oh the possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home