Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

S is for Small Batch Baking & Starters & ...

Small Batch Baking
This sounds like me. Small. Now, if only I had a proper oven instead of the mysterious contraption my landlord keeps trying to convince me is an oven. Well, to be fair I've managed to bake in it to the surprise of everyone. But this book really sounds like me. Small, small portions ... And Joe from Culinary in the Desert seems to have such success with the recipes from this book that it inspired me to want this book too.


.

Shane Osborne's Starters

A book all about starters and how you can turn these into main dishes? Did this guy write this just with me in mind? Yes, it's all about me ...


.

Simply Sensational Desserts

Need I say more?


Stove Top Smoker

I'm fascinated by smoked stuff. Including shishas but that's another story.

Silicone Strainer

I think this is a fabulous idea. Especially with my constant need for space. Brilliant!

Saba It to Me

Sorry for the corniness but I just could not resist ...

SmartPot Programmeable Slow Cooker

I already have a crock pot but it's massively deep which is sometimes impractical when you cook for one. This one is programmeable ... ooohhh of awe ... and it's a little more shallow which means a more even cooking I think and also less wastage. Look into my eyes. You. Want. To. Send. Me. One.

Sachi Black Bean and Poppy Rugs

I love the Black Bean rug. But of course, since it's in my favourite colour of turquoise! But I found myself surprised I liked the poppy one too since I am not a fan of red. Another thing for me to wallow in!

Sculpture Charcoal Grill

I would have no place to put this and cleaning it must be hell but the artist in me just love the shape and concept of this grill! Apparently Yeltsin has one in his home - the thought I share the same taste as him is actually very disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home