Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

M is for Moro & Miele Speed Oven ...

More of the Moro
These books ... drool.


.

Miele Speed Oven

Since I am really wishful thinking, why not go the whole hog? In space constraint Singapore, the Miele Speed Oven is a wonderful thing to dream about.


Mini Cheesecake Pans

I adore tiny things so of course this appeals to me. Great for individual cheesecakes so there's no fighting!

Milkshaker from Cucina

My milkshake is better thans yours and ... Oh, sorry ... I love milkshakes and I think this milkshaker from Cucina is to die for.

The Mirabelle Cookbook

For some reason, since I've heard of this book, I've been mildly intrigued despite the tacky cover. Who hired the graphic designer???

Mortadellino di Campostosto

So they apparently are shaped like mules' testicles. I've never gotten that close to a mule nor do I want to but these are excellent!

Membrillo

I've always loved quince so this sounds amazing to me.

Mariposa

I love the Baubles Cerulean range. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pille said...

Shamelessly bragging here now, but I've got both books AND I attended a lovely cookery demonstration by Sam & Sam Clark in Edinburgh on March 1st. Tasted their nice food and got my book signed:)
Haven't had a chance to dine at their restaurant yet, but as I'm going to London for a week later this month, then who knows:)

10:59 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I hate you! LOL. Hope you have a fab time feasting while I cry into my tea ...

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home