Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

P is for Pig Baking Dish, Panini Grill Pan ...

Pig Baking Dish
Awww, isn't that the sweetest thing?

Mario Batali Red Panini Grill Pan with Press

What's not to love about this???

Paella Pans

I love paella but seldom cook it because all the paella pans I have seen are huge. When you cook only for one and the one person eats for 1/2 a person, you really need baby-sized paella pans. I found this on a website and am hoping that I'd find the equivalent in Singapore. If not, someone be a dear and send me one?

Pasta Cutters & Tools from Cucina

For someone who so loves pasta, I've never tried to make any from scratch - except gnocchi. I think I am just intimidated by the process but I bet if I had some of the extremely cool tools from Cucina, I might be churning out some rather phenomenal pasta. Fingers crossed.

Porcelain plates from Leone Limentani - Herend

While I like simple things, I also have a side that adores the intricate patterns of the Herend line of TCA porcelain plates. I know it's old fashioned but I guess that just makes me an old fashioned girl then, eh?

Pineapple Sage

Being allergic to pineapple is really one of the biggest bane of my existence - especially in Asia! So many things either have pineapple or pineapple juice in them that I've become one of those annoying people who always question the waiting staff about the content in food. Sigh. Then I read about pineapple sage in epicurean.com and realised I might be able to enjoy the taste of pineapple without ending up in hospital!

Paradis Dishes

These are so cute - brilliant for a casual table setting. Like the eggs too. Wonder what they taste like ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home